Course Contents (6 sessions)
- Research Paradigms: Ontology, Epistemology, and Methodology
- Research Question, Aim, and Objectives
- Knowledge Gap in each paradigm
- The framework, Conceptual Framework, Theoretical Framework
- Interpretive (Qualitative) Research Methodologies
- Feedback Session: on Research Question, Aim, and Objective
PhD and MSc students pursuing a research degree in social science topics (e.g. education, educational technologies, management, strategy, project management, human resources, and nursing research)
12 Hours over 6 Sessions. Each session is 2 hours.
Each learner will have a new MS Teams account to have access to the course material and reading list. The workshop is interactive and learners can ask any time. At the end of the workshop, there will be a feedback session to discuss the reflections of this course on the learners’ research proposals and theses.
Learners will have access to the recording for a year.
Start Date: Sunday, 31st July 2022
End Date: Wednesday, 17th August 2022
Schedule: Sunday and Wednesdays 8:00 PM UK Time (Recorded on Zoom)
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Book
- A training certificate from IBIS Research (24 Credit Hours)
- A printed certificate sent to your address by mail
- Applications to understand academic writing
- Open discussion forums throughout the training program on Telegram and Facebook
- Free consultations from the IBIS Consultancy
- Training videos will be available for 1 year
- A training package including all topics discussed throughout the training